Vistas de página en total

martes, 20 de mayo de 2014

My Memorable Meal

My memorable meal.

It was on the last vacations, I went to Miami/Florida for my 15th birthday. This trip was a birthday gift from my parents to me. And it was amazing!
The vacations start when we fly to miami at 5:00 pm on monday 15 of july, I was very excited becouse I was going to miami to had my vacations there.
When we arrived to miami's airport we go to Orlando to visit the parks: Universal Studios and Adventure Island so we travel another 6 hours on car! Finally we arrived to Orlando and we went to a resort only to leave ther the backs and go to meet orlando.

We had a good time on Orlando but it was time to went to miami. Finally we arrived to my uncle house on miami and we was at their home to pass the nights there!
My birthday finally was there so my father say to me that he want to go with me to a restaurant that i choose.
So I choose to go to a Johny Rockets burgers and we went.
When we enter to the restaurant i see a post that said the biggest burger in the world was on the restaurant and i have a awesome idea, I said to my father to have a competition with me! If I won my father needs to bought me 5 videogames on gamestop. The competition are about to eat the biggest burger so I won and my father went to buy me the videogames.

But not the videogames are the best thing, the best thing was that I had a good time with my father and I eat the biggest burger in all the world

2 comentarios:

  1. skinny I find something interesting that you saw this food in united states and I must confess that my meal was something paracuda to yours and why I love to Missoni your great and rich amburguesa very interesting food that you saw in united states and I must confess that my meal was something paracuda to yours and why I love to Missoni your great and rich amburguesa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Para la proxima no traduzcas y pon tu! Ni siquiera traduces bien.

    ResponderEliminar