Vistas de página en total

jueves, 22 de mayo de 2014

Why people inmigrate to other countries

Hi guys!

Im going to talk about: Why people inmigrate to other countries

Most of the people that lives in the poor countries in the world want to have a better live, so they migrate to the rich countries or go to the countries that are not poor and no rich, in other words a normal country!
  
 So this people when arrived legal or ilegal to the new contry, they search a new job or new form to earn money.
The people call his migration with "a better life" for much of the migrants this words became to real but to other people became a nightmare. I had seen so much people that migrate to USA or to Europe when I go to vacations.
But I had seen much to USA.

I never pass for any situation of migration because I live happy!

More Info
Webpage that I consult


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario